Exchange ActiveSync: Setup Android devices
- SOGo provides EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) support, but not EWS
(Exchange Web Service).
- Outlook 2013, 2016 for Windows works well with EAS.
- Mainstream mobile devices (iOS, Android, BlackBerry 10) work well with
EAS, they can sync mails, calendars, contacts, tasks.
- Apple Mail.app, and Outlook for Mac support EWS. But not EAS.
- Outlook 2010 for Windows supports MAPI.
iRedMail doesn't integrate OpenChange and
Samba4 for native MAPI support.
- iRedMail-0.9.0 or later releases is required.
- You must choose to install SOGo groupware during iRedMail installation.
1: Open application
Mail on home screen:
2: Fill your full email address and password in
Account Setup page:
3: If it asks you to choose
Account Type, please choose
4: In detailed account setup page, fill up the form with your server address
and email account credential
your full email address
password of your email account
your server name or IP address
Please also check
Use secure connection (SSL) and
Accept all SSL certificates:
Account Settings page, you can choose Push. it's all up to you.
6: Choose a name for your Exchange account.
Next to finish account setup. That's all.